7 ways that Gilliam & Associates can improve your print quality, assure your deadlines are met and save you money
1. We match the exact needs of your job to the best printing facility available out of our 250 printing plants nationwide.
2. We advise you on how to produce your job cost effectively. Many designers and agencies bring us in early in the process to assure that what is being designed can be produced at a cost that makes sense.
3. We provide vital information about setting-up your direct mail pieces so they mail as cost effectively as possible. Sometimes small changes can save significant amounts of money.
4. We carefully review your files prior to sending them off to production to assure that all components are in order.
5. We work with you to assure that all preprint approvals are fast and smooth. Plus, we actively manage the printing process so your order is completed as promised.
6. We give you the combined experience of decades of printing and thousands of jobs to assure your job goes right. Different projects have different challenges. You would be hard pressed to come-up with a problem we haven’t already solved a number of times before.
7. We are your one-source solution for printing, graphics layout, packaging, mailing, and promotional materials. That means that just about anything you’ll ever need printed is only a phone call away.
Experience what it is like to work with an excellent printing supplier. Call us so we can discuss your next project and provide you with a price quote. Call (916) 265-3948.
"Gilliam & Associates have been great to work with. They keep track of the details of each of our jobs making it one less thing I need to worry about. Their knowledge of the industry keeps us on track and makes me feel confident that I am getting the highest quality job at the best price."
Chris Aiken - Surewest Directories
"Gilliam & Associate makes getting our activity guide printed and mailed a smooth and easy process. They consistently strive to deliver the best product possible, and will not hesitate to advocate on behalf of the client to get us a better deal, better process, etc. I am confident that if we had not contracted with them, we would never have been able to make the transition to an all glossy, full color guide as economically and easily as we did."
Trish Lindvall - Cordova Recreation and Park District